Ripple Management Team – led by Jim Heitner, MBA and Tyler Tatum
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Firm
- Over 10 years in life sciences technology commercialization and 15 years of start up and product development
- Georgia Venture Partners, Emory, Cornell, Paradigm Genetics, Axotect
- Founder and Board Director
- 20 years in biotech industry
- Currently, Co-Founder of Metabiologics, Inc., Takara-Mirus Corp., PanVera LLC, Cellectar Inc. and Wisconsin Investment Partners, LLC; Board member of Cambridge State Bank, Southwest Michigan Innovation Center, and the Silver Lining Foundation; Partner and shareholder Pentvia Partners, LLC; Member of UW School of Business Dean’s Advisory Committee, UW-CALS Dean’s Life Science Committee, and Badger Angel Capital Network\
Stuart Knechtle, MD
- Scientific Founder, Active Chairman and Advisor
- 20 + years as practicing transplantation physician
- Currently, Chief, Division of Transplantation, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Clinical Director, Emory Transplant Center, Director, Liver Transplantation, Emory University Hospital, and Chief, Liver Transplant Surgery, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Board Director
- 30 + years of corporate management experience; Founded and sold Forward Enterprises, Inc.
- Currently, General Partner of NEW Capital Fund; Board member of Azco, Inc. Menasha, WI; Keller, Inc, Kaukauna, WI; HuTerra Inc, De Pere, WI; WI; Rapid Diagnostek, Inc, Hudson, WI; Xolve, Inc. Madison, WI; Renovar, Inc. Appleton, WI; and Aurizon Ultrasonics, LLC, Kimberly, WI.